Monday, July 21, 2008

Get to know ... General Grievous

I want to tell you about all the "Star Wars" guys. General Grievous first.

He is really cool because he has three -- no -- four lightsabers for his four arms.

He's naughty because he fights Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's kind of cool, too, because he's part robot.

When Obi-Wan fights him, he cuts off two of General Grievous' robot hands and then chases him. Grievous is in a car thing and Obi-Wan is on a big, big lizard. Grievous knocks Obi-Wan off this ledge, but Obi-Wan hangs on. He's always hanging off something. But then Obi-Wan gets Grievous' gun and shoots him, and Grievous goes "AWWWWW!" and fire comes out of his eyes and he dies. I like that part.

For more on the General, watch this movie:

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I like that part, too, Rye. You know so much more about Star Wars movies than I do!

Jonathan said...

Veronica, what a "Grievous" fault that you don't know as much about Star Wars movies as Rye! :)

Actually, reading this post has made me realize that I should go back and watch Episodes I through III again sometime soon. (I think I've only seen each of them once or twice while Episodes IV through VI are definitely double digits each.) :)