Thursday, September 4, 2008

The hunt for Dooku's lightsaber

Count Dooku is a really, really, really bad guy who has a special lightsaber. It has a curved handle. I don't really know why, but it does.

I lost Dooku's lightsaber for my Dooku Star Wars guy. It's really little. My daddy gets kind of mad when I lose things, so we had to look everywhere for it.

We looked in my Star Wars box. It wasn't there.

We looked in my room. It wasn't there.

We looked downstairs. It wasn't there.

We looked in my green backpack. It wasn't there.

Then we looked in the couch, under the cushions. It was there. And another lightsaber and another lightsaber and another lightsaber and a droid. I was happy and Daddy was happy. We think the Force maybe put it there and helped us find it.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Rye, I wonder what else the Force misplaces in our house. This might be who I blame from now on.

I'm glad you and Daddy found the missing lightsabers.

Chris said...

Thank goodness for the Force!

Jeannine said...

Ah the force you can always count on it to come through for you when you least expect it.

Ashley said...

GOOD JOB FORCE!!! IM ON YOUR SIDE NOW! PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY FLUTE AND MY SOCIAL STUDIES BOOK!!!

I might just need those for school dont you think? LOL